The Greater Richmond Partnership has helped locate more than 100 international businesses since its inception, so it’s well-equipped to guide your business through the steps necessary to establish your U.S. presence in the region. In fact, the region is home to more than 200 international businesses from 30 countries.
- Visit Services: We will work to create a visit itinerary from your hotel reservations to site visits and meetings with experienced service providers who will guide you through the location process.
- Real Estate: We can help you find adequate space whether it’s acreage for building, a location downtown or a space in an office park. Whatever you decide, we can provide you with the best options to match your needs, including a real estate tour as part of your visit itinerary.
- Introductions: When appropriate, we can connect you to Richmond-area suppliers, similar or complementary businesses and previously located companies.
- Staffing: We’ll help match you with the desired employees through connections with local workforce groups and professional staffing agencies.
- Employee Relocation: We can help your employees transition with information on communities, housing options, services, education, entertainment and much more.
- Research: Our research department can provide a bevy of information about the region, including cost comparisons, labor data, tax information and more.
- Public Relations: Once located, we can assist in announcing your company’s arrival and services to media outlets through a joint press release and social media promotion.
Global Assistance Program
As a foreign investor in the U.S., we know you face many challenges. That is why it is so important to seek good advice from experts — especially when moving to another country. Our referral partners are all experienced professionals that have worked with international businesses such as yours. Your information is always kept confidential and your first meeting with any of our partners is complementary.
Available services include:
- Architects & engineers
- Finance & banking
- Insurance brokers
- Legal services
- Marketing & Creative Services
- Real estate & relocation
More Information About Our Global Assistance Program:
Available as a pdf, this helpful two-page flyer provides a brief summary and assets of how we assist firms
exploring opportunities in the U.S. market.