The Greater Richmond Partnership needs your support to continue its work of growing a strong regional economy. When you invest in the Partnership, you are enriching the Richmond Region through the attraction of high quality jobs and new capital investment, the retention of existing businesses, and continued improvement of the region’s business climate.
To meet growing demands to develop the region’s economy, the Partnership will raise funds annually for its three-year economic plan spanning 2014-2017. Funding will support the marketing and outreach activities to attract new businesses to the region, retain existing companies, and support their expansions.
With your help, the Greater Richmond Partnership will continue to make Richmond an ideal business location.
- Owens & Minor announcement event photos, Feb. 16, 2017
- Owens & Minor to invest millions in new Richmond engagement center
- Opening set for VCU Institute for Contemporary Art at Broad and Belvidere
- Dominion may gain ‘Energy’ with new name, rebranding
- GRP Brokers Breakfast photos, Feb. 7, 2017
- Richmond-based Union Bank kicks off new image during Super Bowl
- Ukrop’s products now available at Richmond-area Kroger stores
- Markel to acquire SureTec Financial Corp. for about $250 million
- Davenport & Company Heads South
- Altria Group buys Nat Sherman premium cigar, cigarette businesses
- OpEd: Foreign investments benefit Virginians
- Report details VCU’s economic impact on the region and state