All of our investors receive core benefits from their investment, including public acknowledgement for their commitment to the Partnership and the region’s economic development prosperity.
- Electronic newsletters & updates
- Partner News – quarterly updates on the Partnership’s work activities, information about regional and national economic development trends, notifications about upcoming events
- Headlines – monthly regional economic headlines
- Newsflash! – First-to-know news release of important regional company announcements
- Travel emails – Reports regarding upcoming marketing trips
- Invited to share about company with GRP staff
- GRP staff visit to company for briefing about economic development
- Listed on GRP websites with logos & links
- Listed in Publications
- Annual Reports
- Economic Development Plan brochure
- ‘Target industry’ and ‘International’ brochures
- Opportunities to participate in additional outreach materials when available
- Example: “Greater Richmond: Come & Stay” video series
- Periodic recognition in the press
- Investor’s Reception & Annual Meeting
- Invited to annual lunches with GRP and companies within similar target industries
- Invitations to participate in additional special engagements throughout the year
- Global Assistance Program (GAP) for companies with specific international expertise
Support of Regionalism!
Regional economic development has lifted every segment of the region’s economy, providing business opportunities for firms large and small, new and established. Investing in the Partnership helps ensure that Greater Richmond remains globally competitive, and businesses of the future continue to be attracted to our great region.