The Regional Leadership Circle is a high-level advisory group dedicated to enhancing the global competitiveness of the region. Greater Richmond Partnership’s largest donors will be designated as a regional leader in this committee. Core responsibilities include:
- Assist in establishing regional economic development goals and priorities
- Facilitating positive actions that drive regional economic competitiveness
- Provide strategic guidance and counsel to the GRP Board of Directors
From this committee, two members will be asked to join the Board as non-voting Ex Officio. As a non-voting seat on the Board, these members will be invited to all Board meetings to participate in vital discussions of the Partnership.
Additional benefits include:
- Biannual meetings with other Regional Leadership Circle members to offer insight, guidance, and opportunities for the Partnership to increase their fundraising and non-profit status within the community
- Priority seating at Partnership events
- Networking with regional CEO’s and Public Officials
- Prominent recognition on Partnership publications, as well as in-house displays and event rosters
- Opportunities to host Partnership events
Are you ready to become a member? For more information, please contact Kästle Aschliman.