Corporate Services: Advantages
- Eight Fortune 500 companies have their corporate headquarters in the area. Numerous other corporate and division offices of both manufacturing and nonmanufacturing firms are also part of the area’s business base.
- All business support services are available, including legal, accounting, advertising, insurance, and financial services.
- Ten four-year and thirteen two-year and specialty colleges and universities offer undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs in all major fields, including business, law, engineering, and medicine.
- Public and private schools have received national recognition, including 20 Richmond-area schools that have been named No Child Left Behind Blue Ribbon Schools since 2003.
- The Richmond Region offers the cultural and recreational opportunities of a large city with minimal traffic congestion and an average 23-minute commute.
- The area’s excellent quality of life makes it easy to relocate, attract, and retain top quality professional and technical employees.
- Relocation services are provided by the Greater Richmond Partnership in cooperation with local businesses.