The Richmond Region is home to nearly 30 institutions of higher education, which train and supply the next generation of skilled professionals.
- Total higher-education enrollment is nearly 80,000 with more than 16,000 degrees conferred annually.
- VCU’s internationally ranked Brandcenter offers an innovative advertising program in which students are taught in an ad agency environment.
- The University of Richmond’s School of Law is ranked among the best in the nation by the Princeton Review.
- VCU’s nationally recognized School of the Arts offers strong programs in Sculpture, Graphic Arts, and Multimedia/Visual Communications.
- The da Vinci Center for Innovation, a unique collaboration between VCU’s Schools of Art, Business and Engineering, gives students the opportunity to work with industry partners on a project design or product development. The interdisciplinary learning experience prepares students for management roles in the global, technology-driven workplace of the 21st Century.
- The Jepson School of Leadership Studies, also at the University of Richmond, is the nation’s first undergraduate school of leadership studies.
- The University of Virginia’s award-winning Darden School of Business is just one hour’s drive west.