- Total employment of nearly 660,000 in the Richmond metro area includes more than 54,000 in finance and insurance.
- Greater Richmond is a regional banking center and home to the Fifth District Federal Reserve.
- Fourteen institutions of higher education include three business schools, a law school and a school of leadership studies.
- The area’s telecommunications infrastructure is state-of-the-art with an extensive fiber optic network and digital switching capability.
- A wide range of site and building options is available, including ready-to-move-in spaces.
- Greater Richmond offers the cultural and recreational opportunities of a large city with minimal traffic congestion and an average 25-minute commute.
The area’s excellent quality of life makes it easy to relocate, attract, and retain top quality professional and technical employees.