Altria CFO Gifford joins as voting member
RICHMOND, VA – The Board of Directors of the Greater Richmond Partnership, the regional economic development group serving the City of Richmond and counties of Chesterfield, Hanover and Henrico, announces the re-appointment of Bobby Ukrop, of Ukrop’s Homestyle Foods, and Angela Kelly-Wiecek, member of the Hanover County Board of Supervisors, as chair and vice-chair of the organization.
The Altria Group’s William F. Gifford, Jr., is the newest member of the Board, replacing Stanton McComb of McKesson Medical-Surgical. Gifford served as an ex-officio member last year.
The following are the officers and members of the 2016-2017 Board of Directors:
Bobby Ukrop, Chair
Angela Kelly-Wiecek, Vice Chair
Barry I. Matherly, President & CEO
Anita Saunders, Corporate Secretary
John D. O’Neill Jr., General Counsel, Hunton & Williams LLP
Public Sector representatives include:
- Leslie T. Haley, Member, Board of Supervisors, Chesterfield County
- Angela Kelly-Wiecek, Member, Board of Supervisors, Hanover County
- Michelle Mosby, President, Richmond City Council
- Patricia S. O’Bannon, Member, Board of Supervisors, Henrico County
Private Sector representatives include:
- William F. Gifford Jr., Chief Financial Officer, Altria Group, Inc.
- Buck Stinson, Senior Vice President, Small Business Card, Capital One
- Bobby Ukrop, President & CEO, Ukrop’s Homestyle Foods
- Daniel Weekley, Vice President – Corporate Affairs, Dominion Resources
Alternate representatives include:
- Selena Cuffee-Glenn, Chief Administrator Officer, City of Richmond
- Rhu Harris, Administrator, Hanover County
- Joseph P. Casey, County Administrator, Chesterfield County
- John Vithoulkas, County Manager, Henrico County
Ex-Officio representative include:
- William G. Beale, Chief Executive Officer, Union Bank & Trust
“It’s wonderful consistency that we retained most of our Board of Directors for 2016-2017,” said Barry Matherly, President/CEO of the Partnership. “We appreciate the time that Stanton gave to our organization and are thrilled that we are able to replace him with a member from our Regional Leadership Circle.”
About the Partnership
The Greater Richmond Partnership, Inc. was launched in 1994 as a pioneering regional public-private initiative to serve as the regional economic development group for the City of Richmond and counties of Chesterfield, Hanover and Henrico. Over the course of 22 years, the 501(c)(3) non-profit organization has assisted more than 485 companies that have invested $11 billion in capital investment in the Richmond Region. For more information, please visit www.grpva.com.
# # #