Under the direction of the VP of Operations and President and CEO, the Administrative Coordinator supports GRP’s mission by delivering the highest quality service and assistance to the internal and external customers, maintaining and enhancing the utilization of GRP’s databases, and supporting the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.
This is an at-will position.
- Provides administrative support to the President and CEO.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, events, appointments, and/or other similar activities to include logistics for client visits and meetings.
- Serves as the director of first impressions for clients to include answering the main telephone line, greeting and assisting visitors, and resolving or referring administrative items to the appropriate area.
- Maintains records in customer relationship management systems (Salesforce and Hubspot) in close coordination with the VP of Operations and VP of Strategy.
- Assists in meeting and event preparations to include setting up, breaking down, coordinating meal arrangements and A/V troubleshooting.
- Maintains and updates GRP files, databases, records, and/or other documents related to GRP’s operation.
- Ensures the timely opening and/or closing of the office. Maintains common-areas to ensure a professional appearance of the office space.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ensure the monthly reconciliation of receipts to credit card statements. File and maintain accounting files (invoices, check stubs, and bank statements).
- Previous experience in an administrative or customer-facing role.
- Ability to work under pressure, maintain confidentiality, organize and prioritize responsibilities.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills to include proofreading.
- Possesses stellar interpersonal skills. A team player with a positive attitude and professional, ‘can-do’ demeanor open to taking direction and learning new skills.
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office and customer relationship management systems (Hubspot and Salesforce).
- An associate or other advanced degree.
- Certification in customer relationship management systems.
- Comfortable working conditions, handling lightweight, intermittent sitting, standing and walking. Occasional exposure to hazards associated with construction site visits including exposure to multiple-story elevations, cramped quarters, temporary stairs and planks, temperature extremes, dust, noise, power equipment and vehicular traffic.
- Considerable exposure to stressful situations and stress as a result of human behavior and various responsibilities.
- Non-traditional working hours which may include evenings and weekends.
- Operates a motor vehicle requiring a standard Virginia Driver’s License. Operates a variety of standard office equipment including a personal computer, copier, fax machine, telephone, calculator and based on job assignment may require the performance of other essential and marginal functions.
- Inclusive + Diverse
A PERSONAL, CRIMINAL AND EMPLOYMENT BACKGROUND CHECK IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.