Like most organizations, we’re on social media. We encourage you to jump in the conversation and say hi. Here’s where you can find us and connect:
Our social pages are designed to support and enable our vision to aggressively generate economic opportunities that create quality jobs for citizens in the Richmond, Virginia region (City of Richmond and the counties of Chesterfield, Hanover and Henrico) and increase the tax base for needed community services.
We utilize social media outlets to:
- Brand and market the Greater Richmond, Virginia region as an ideal business location;
- Serve as a repository of vital economic information about the region; and
- Be a portal to our regional economic development partners.
We have some ground rules. We’re nice and expect you to be, too. We reserve the right to edit or remove content based on certain criteria.
- Our social channels are not a platform for bullying or discrimination of any kind. No content that promotes, foster or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status related to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
- No profane or sexual language or content.
- No solicitations of commerce.
- No political commentary.
- No conduct or encouragement of illegal activity.
- No content that violates a copyright, trademark or other legal ownership interest of any other party.