The Richmond Region is home to nearly 30 institutions of higher education, which train and supply the next generation of skilled professionals:
- Total higher-education enrollment is nearly 80,000 with more than 16,000 degrees conferred annually.
- The University of Richmond’s Robins School of Business is ranked 16th nationally by Business Week for its undergraduate business program and 2nd in academic quality.
- The Jepson School of Leadership Studies, also at the University of Richmond, is the nation’s first undergraduate school of leadership studies.
- Virginia Commonwealth University’s School of Business ranks among the top five percent of business schools worldwide due to its AACSB International accredited status and offers Bachelor’s degree-level concentrations in Finance, Financial Technology, and Risk Management & Insurance as well as a Master’s concentration in Finance.
- The University of Virginia’s award-winning Darden School of Business, ranked second by Business Week and among the top ten nationally by Forbes, is just one hour’s drive west of Richmond.